Prices shown in above table are based on up to 12 lesson term and is inclusive of non-refundable registration fee €10/Term/Family. The registration fee covers for administration and insurance purposes. Specialist course might be charged individually and outside of given above prices.
Fixed terms and special request are also available - please query in the school office. Payment plans are available for customers attending for multiple courses.
Accompaniment - €30 for 30 minutes
Introduction To Music - €10 for 45 minutes
Music Theory - €7 for 45 minutes
One 30 minutes accompaniment class cost €30 - same fee apply to internal RIAM exams. Introduction to the music is based on Pay As You Go method with weekly advance booking. Fixed terms and special request are also available - please query with manager. Our Accompanists are available for assistance outside of Fermata School of Music - subject to availability and individual quote.
How Can You Pay Your Fees?
Fermata School of Music in Lucan offers variety of payment options for your music lesson feesto suit all tastes. From paying by month to having your lesson fees discounted when paying for a year in advance. There is something for everyone. The school offers family discounts, as well as operate referral program to offer even greater savings every year!
All our fees includes FREE teaching materials, FREE access to our online resources, FREE access to Orchestra and additional DISCOUNTS for buying a PIANO through our trusted supplier or discounts for renting a PRACTISE ROOM
Our Music Lessons Fees Include:
1. Free learning materials including examination scores (original books might be still required at the exam)
2. Free access to online database with lots of additional learning resources
3. Free access to Orchestra for all students will suitable level of playing
4. Discounted price for rehearsals with pianist for string and woodwind instrument students (mandatory for exams)
5. Access to Student/Parent portal allowing full control over attended lessons, lesson notes, online lesson management, etc.
6. Discounts for Practice Room Hire (only €8/hour for students)
Fermata School of Music Payments Schedule
During academic year 2019/2020 fees can be paid either in full or by singing to Monthly Payment Plan. The Payment plan is now available for all customer which will agree to register debit/credit card through My Music Staff system (secure payment handled by Stripe merchant)
Please refer to below information about specific due dates. For all customers purchasing more than one course or sending more than one child from same family we are willing to negotiate payment terms.
Academic year 2019/2020 consist three terms of up to 12 lessons each. Classes are conducted between 9th September 2019 and 21st of June 2020:
Term I must be paid in full before 9th of September 2019
Term II must be paid in full until 9th of December 2019
Term III must be paid in full until 23rd of March 2020
In case where payments are not received by 3rd lesson from each Term Fermata School of Music reserves the right to cancel the course and offer a place to other student from waiting list.
Available Payment Methods:
1. Bank Transfer (Bank Account Details To Be Obtained From Manager) or by standing order.
2. Cheques (Paid To: FERMATA MUSIC SCHOOL)
3. Directly through My Music Staff Students Portal using STRIPE merchant (Credit or Debit Card, Direct Debit) - monthly payments are now available
Please note that due to security reasons Fermata School of Music is not able to accept CASH payments.
Address:Unit 14, Millbank Business Park, Lucan, Co. Dublin, K78 AC98; Phone: 01 621 8673; E-mail: email@example.com