60 Minutes 12 Lesson Course - €454 or €113.5/month
Prices shown in above table are based on up to 12 lesson term and is inclusive of non-refundable registration fee €10/Term/Family. The registration fee covers for administration and insurance purposes. Specialist course might be charged individually and outside of given above prices.
Fixed terms and special request are also available - please query in the school office. Payment plans are available for customers attending for multiple courses.
Accompaniment - €30 for 30 minutes
Introduction To Music - €10 for 45 minutes
Music Theory - €5 for 45 minutes
One 30 minutes accompaniment class cost €30 - same fee apply to internal RIAM exams. Introduction to the music is based on Pay As You Go method with weekly advance booking. Fixed terms and special request are also available - please query with manager. Our Accompanists are available for assistance outside of Fermata School of Music - subject to availability and individual quote.
How Can You Pay Your Fees?
Fermata School of Music in Lucan offers variety of payment options for your music lesson feesto suit all tastes. From paying by month to having your lesson fees discounted when paying for a year in advance. There is something for everyone. The school offers family discounts, as well as operate referral program to offer even greater savings every year!
All our fees includes FREE teaching materials, FREE access to our online resources, FREE access to Orchestra and additional DISCOUNTS for buying a PIANO through our trusted supplier or discounts for renting a PRACTISE ROOM
Our Music Lessons Fees Include:
1. Free learning materials including examination scores (original books might be still required at the exam)
2. Free access to online database with lots of additional learning resources
3. Free access to Orchestra for all students will suitable level of playing
4. Discounted price for rehearsals with pianist for string and woodwind instrument students (mandatory for exams)
5. Access to Student/Parent portal allowing full control over attended lessons, lesson notes, online lesson management, etc.
6. Discounts for Practice Room Hire (only €8/hour for students)
Fermata School of Music Payments Schedule
During academic year 2019/2020 fees can be paid either in full or in two installments. Monthly Payment Plans is now available for all customer which will agree to register debit/credit card through My Music Staff system (secure payment handled by Stripe merchant)
Please refer to below information about specific due dates. For all customers purchasing more than one course or sending more than one child from same family we are willing to negotiate payment terms. That is being done on the individual basis and to discuss please contact our business manager - Tomas [Mob: 085-125 75 03]
Term I (up to 12 weeks) should be paid in full until 15th September 2019, or in two installments where the second payment have to reach school’s bank account by 15th October 2019.
Term II (up to 12 weeks) should be paid in full until 15th December 2019, or in two installments where the second payment have to reach school’s bank account by 15th January 2020.
Term III (up to 11 weeks) should be paid in full until 29th March 2020, or in two installments where the second payment have to reach school’s bank account by 29th April 2020.
In case where payments are not received by set dates Fermata School of Music reserves the right to cancel the course and offer a place to other student from waiting list.
Available Payment Methods:
1. Bank Transfer (Bank Account Details To Be Obtained From Manager) or by standing order.
2. Cheques (Paid To: FERMATA MUSIC SCHOOL)
3. Directly through My Music Staff Students Portal using STRIPE merchant (Credit or Debit Card, Direct Debit) - monthly payments are now available
Please note that due to security reasons Fermata School of Music is not able to accept CASH payments.
Address:Unit 14, Millbank Business Park, Lucan, Co. Dublin, K78 AC98; Phone: 01 621 8673; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org